Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Fire Cleanup for You
After a fire disaster, you might experience more damage than just the fire, smoke, and soot damage. In most cases, your Baton Rouge home or business might also suffer from water damage as a result from the efforts from firefighter. This type of loss is very devastating for you and your family. It is crucial to get a team like SERVPRO® of South Baton Rouge in as quickly as possible to help guide you through this fire crisis.
Our Emergency Services
We will treat you with respect and empathy, and we will always treat your home and belongings with care. Our SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge team specializes in fire and water damage restoration. We have the specific damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment and can quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition. Our team will:
- Remove and dry any standing water
- Clean soot and smoke damage
- Clean carpets, walls and affected area with OSHA-approved cleaning materials
- Board-up your property if there are any large openings
- Restore and cleanup personal belongings and contents
The fire restoration professionals at SERVPRO is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a week to assist you!
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (225) 761-9500
Why Choose SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water and fire damage. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help. A fast response helps lessen the damage, limits secondary damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water restoration. We’ve received advance training in restoration techniques, and we have the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge is strategically located to respond quickly to your smoke or fire damage event. When a major fire or disaster event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair