Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
Fire Cleanup for You
After a fire disaster, you might experience more damage than just the fire, smoke, and soot damage. In most cases, your Baton Rouge home or business might also suffer from water damage as a result from the efforts from firefighter. This type of loss is very devastating for you and your family. It is crucial to get a team like SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge in as quickly as possible to help guide you through this fire crisis.
Our Emergency Services
We will treat you with respect and empathy, and we will always treat your home and belongings with care. Our SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge team specializes in fire and water damage restoration. We have the specific damage restoration training, personnel, and equipment and can quickly restore your home to pre-fire condition. Our team will:
- Remove and dry any standing water
- Clean soot and smoke damage
- Clean carpets, walls and affected area with OSHA-approved cleaning materials
- Board-up your property if there are any large openings
- Restore and cleanup personal belongings and contents
The fire restoration professionals at SERVPRO is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a week to assist you!
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (225) 761-9500
Why Choose SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help with fire or water damage. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As water and fire damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Our “restore first” mentality helps to lower costs and get you back in your home or business sooner. This focus relies upon our specialized training and equipment to restore your property back to pre-fire condition.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Baton Rouge community too. We are also part of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We proudly serve Baton Rouge, LA, Gardere, LA, Arlington, LA, and surrounding areas.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair