Attic fire damage in Baton Rouge La
Sometimes fires start in the most unexpected places. Most businesses do an excellent job in being proactive to help prevent fires from starting in the most popular places like kitchens, electrical equipment and places that house flammable substances. But there are many potential dangers that reside in the buildings attic and ceilings. This particular business had an electrical wire short out in the attic. The wiring in this office was extremely old which made it very vulnerable to electrical fires, and that's exactly what happened here. Team SERVPRO of South Baton Rouge was quick to action to get these great folks back in business within weeks.